Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Gonna try this out...

Well I am going to start a blog...try to keep my goals written down at least somewhere.  I seem to do better that way.  If they are in print...makes them real....I guess...

I have been working out for a long time now, before the kiddos were born so probably 11 years or so and I have done triathlons, duathlons, marathons, half marathons, but I have never done a trail race.  So this year, my goal is to do the Palo Duro 20K and the Rocky Raccoon 50K. I am really looking forward to it.  I know the mileage is going to be tough training for it, but I have hope that after joining my running group, North Texas Runners, and having so many friends to run with that it make it a little more manageable.  There are a few ladies that are planning on running it already so that will help. I will not be going blindly in the dark.  I will have some people to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment